Friday, November 9, 2012

I love Deals

I've been trying to get the present shopping for Christmas done early this year. Adam's work hours get super crazy this month & I don't want to be stressed trying to finish things.  I'd love to have extra time with the kids to relax & watch movies, do crafts, play board games & video games & just make memories.  So I've been shopping online & in the stores for the last two weeks.  I've had some dress pants in the shopping cart at Kohl's for Adam for about 1 1/2 weeks.  I keep looking at it & can't believe the price of "NO Iron" pants. (a must since I don't always have time to iron so he looks nice).  I was bummed when the sale that was going on ended & the price jacked up so high.  I waited a few more days & the price went down a little.  Then another few days & a price change again for my benefit.  And then I remembered what a neighbor had told me....when she buys things online she'll google some codes for discounts.  And that's just what I did.  I got 2 codes for Kohl's and saved a bunch of  money.  My original price of 6 pairs of dress pants was around $180, then with no sales it went up to about $350 ($300 for 5 pairs).  I decided to buy 5 pairs instead of 6 & with my savings codes as well as FREE shipping, I paid just under $110.  Woohooo!!!! Savings of about $190 I'll take that kind of savings any day!

TIP: Google discount codes for the place you are shopping before you check out.

Happy Shopping & I hope you save like I did.  I just <3 deals!  After all, we've heard it (and probably even said it to our kids a million times) money doesn't grow on trees! :)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a win, win! You have to appreciate those sales and coupons. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete