Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

I have been trying to figure out what to do now that I own my own business as an Independent Beachbody Coach and all I have to say is WOW! this blogging, internet, domain name buying, hosting, etc stuff does NOT come naturally to me. However, I am doing my best so please be patient with me as I learn how to set up (what I hope is) a cool new blog.  I know I tried to start a blog about my "Journey to a Healthy Life" but ya know what?  I wanted to incorporate my Pierce Productions name into my business so starting a brand new blog seemed like a better idea then redoing the old.

Please be patient with me as I add new content & move things around, change color, theme, background, etc until I find what I like & what looks good.  It's a learning blog journey for me as well as becoming healthier, more active, growing personally & within my faith.  I'm working to grow & change & hope that you embark on this adventurous journey with me.  I love interaction so comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment