Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2 of Shakeology Cleanse

Ya know when you do something with a friend it seems a lot easier & more fun.  Well that has been the case with doing the 3 day cleanse with my sister who has been visiting for a few days.  Monday was my son's 7th birthday & for brunch we had stuffed French Toast with a fruit salad that was covered in yogurt, cool whip, & pudding mix.  It was delicious.  We topped that off with a dinner of quesadillas that were fried in butter & then ended the decadent day with a fabulously tasting but simple ice cream cake.  And then my guts told me they weren't too happy with my food choices.  That's when I had the brilliant idea to ask my sister to do the cleanse with me.  I've done it before but I must say that it is a lot easier to say no to sweets & stuff when someone else is saying no to the goodies with you.  She's leaving tomorrow though & so I'll be on my own. I have to find out if I need to send stuff with my sister so she can complete her day tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment