Monday, June 25, 2012

Sadie's Newborn Photo shoot

This is long overdue. No excuses. Just reality that it is harder to balance everything with 4 kids.  I must say though, I am super blessed (when Daddy is at work) that I have 3 helpers who change diapers & help hold Sadie when she needs some lovin & I have to do other things like cook.

Michelle Monson Photography http://www.michellemonsonphotography.blogspot.com/  did this photo shoot & she has the patience of an angel.  She not only says, its okay if it takes a while to get baby to sleep but she means it & helps put mom at ease. Sadie must have felt slightly out of her comfort zone because she would eat, fall asleep, & then wake up rather quickly.  Hard to position her when she kept waking up but I think that Michelle got some fantastic pics of her. I cherish these pics. Kinda wish that this was the 'in thing' when the other 3 were babies.

These were taken when Sadie Kieran was about 10 days old.  She's now 2 1/2 months old.  Wow, the time sure has flown quickly.

I've numbered them so you can share in the comment section below which are your favorites.

P.S. I LOVE comments so be sure to weigh in on your favorites!!! Thanks


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25
Don't forget to leave a comment!  And stay tuned as I figure out how to fit blogging back into my schedule on a regular basis because I have more pics to share.  Sadie is growing fast...so are my 3 musketeers.

1 comment:

  1. They are all sooo adorable, so it's hard to make a decision. If I have to pick, however, I would say my favorites are 2,8,12,19,20 and 21.

    Angie B.

    ReplyDelete