I still haven't heard anything from Ann Arbor so I'm asking for prayer for a few things...
1. That Ann Arbor will get all the items needed so that we can get an appointment.
2. Wisdom to know whether to take the kids out of school to go with us downstate.
3. Prayer that the genetics testing comes back negative for everything. (this is actually VERY important!!)
4. That the cancer cells will stop copying and actually die
5. The pain in my hip and back will decrease
6. That God will guide the physicians with my care.
7. For a supernatural healing of my earthly body.
You may have noticed that I added a map to the blog. When talking with my family, my kids were quite interested to know locations where people are praying from. I didn't think it was necessary for everyone to enter their actual location with name for safety reasons.I think the map that I found goes by IP address location. Oddly enough, I think ours actually shows up as Grand Rapids instead of the U.P. Lol. If anyone knows of a better map to show the locations of all God's Prayer Warriors, I'd be happy to look at it. I am thrilled that so many of God's people are coming together to pray. It makes me cry tears of joy to know that good is already coming from a situation like this.
May God richly bless each & every one of you as we join together in prayer. I sincerely thank each of you as you think about us & pray for us throughout the day. Don't forget to give thanks to God for what he has done already, no matter what the circumstance is. Blessed be HIS name! Oh and Happy Birthday to my BIL. Hope that your day was wonderful! We love you! :)
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
|16Rejoice always, 17pray continually, 18give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.|