Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Praying for Others...please join me.

Today I dedicate this post to a few others dealing with cancer that need prayer.  An acquaintance who has quickly become a friend is having surgery tomorrow. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks before me.  I know she believes in prayers and miracles and I will post my prayer on here. Please join me in praying for her.  And another person, who I've never met is having a bone marrow transplant on the 20th I think.  I will type a prayer for her as well.  I believe in prayer so much.  It's not like waiving a magic wand or anything but praising God & interceding for others in need.  I find prayer a blessing to me as well as others & I can honestly say that I can feel God holding us closer as you all pray.  Days & news that should be a lot harder are bearable as you all pray for us.  So thank you!

Heavenly Father,
You are amazing. You are full of grace and mercy. You carry us through tough times and sent your son to die on the cross so that our debts are paid. There is nothing we can do to deserve this and yet, you freely and willingly gave us this gift in your son Jesus Christ.  Thank you for the love you have for us.  Lord, I bring my friend before your throne and ask that you guide the doctor team as they operate on her tomorrow. I ask that you steady their hands, bring them clarity for any decision making they need to do. I ask that there be no complications from any anesthetic or anything that they use to do the surgery. I ask that clean margins are able to be gotten and that everything goes smoothly Lord.  Make your presence known with her & with those around her all day tomorrow.  I ask for a quick recovery for her with no or minimal side effects.  We praise you for all these things.

I also ask for you to prepare the body of another woman waiting for a bone marrow transplant.  Lord, you know what she needed even before she knew. She has faith in you Lord and so does her husband and I ask that you prepare her body to accept and do great with the transplant that is to take place in the next week. Lord, guide the physician team. Steady every hand that there be no mistakes with her nor the donor. I ask for the donor to be blessed and have a speedy recovery.  Father, please heal this woman with your touch like only you can.  Prolong her earthly stay with her husband and let all praise be given to you God.  You are our creator, You know every intricacy of our bodies better than any physician does.  There are things that even the most intelligent human cannot understand but you do.  You wove us together so precisely and I ask that you touch this woman's body and bless her & her family with a much needed healing.  I praise you God for who you are and for loving us unconditionally.  Be with both these families as they await word from the doctors about their loved ones surgeries.  Protect their bodies from infection and heal them, recover them in a mighty way.  Thank you Lord.  In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment